20th - 21st March 2018
Attend Telecoms Fraud and Revenue Assurance 2018 to:
- Gain insight into the most effective methods to detect and prevent fraud
- Understand how to move Revenue Assurance to a more strategic place within your company and collaboration between teams should be a priority
- Get to grips with the impact that GDPR and E Privacy will have on your business
- Debate the imapct of the digital era on traditonal, new and emerging fraud trends and what preventative measures can be taken
- Avoid costly mistakes through balancing risk managment, profitability and customer demands
Our expert speaker faculty includes:
- Pawel Surmak, Chief Security Officer, T Mobile
- Andy Mayo, Head of Fraud Management, Vodafone
- Simon Potts, Group Head of Revenue Assurance and Fraud Control, Lycamobile
- Tim Goetzen, Head of Risk Management, Deutsche Telekom Service GmbH
- Horia Selegean, Head of Revenue & Margin Assurance, BT
Download the 2018 programme now >>
Download the 2017 sample attendee list to see who you will meet onsite.......
Telecoms companies are under increasing pressure to plug financial leakages. A saturated market places more power in the hands of the customer and more sophisticated fraud trends are developing as a result of an evolving technological landscape. Ahead of the Telecoms Fraud and Revenue Assurance Conference 2018, Telecoms IQ have surveyed over 100 individuals from Fraud and Revenue Assurance on topics ranging from collaboration between the two departments, overcoming industry challenges and future fraud trends.
Ahead of their participation in the Telecoms Fraud and Revenue Assurance conference, Telecoms IQ caught up with Igor Samsonov, Telecom Solutions Chief, Software Department, Jet Infosystems and Juana-Catalina Rodriguez, Marketing Director Digital ID, Gemalto to discuss the role that technology and automation now play in the construction of a successful fraud strategy.